We are pleased to announce our Cards and Payments Scholarship – India.
The recipients of the Cards & Payments Scholarship will receive the full CP I programme and become an RBA Student Member, starting their journey to becoming a Certified Cards and Payments Professional (CCPP).
C&P Scholarship recipients will be selected by our Awarding Organisation, based on their answers to the form bellow.
Read more about our Awarding Organisation here
Applicants must meet the entry criteria for CP I. The successful recipient of the scholarship will be able to begin their CCPP journey immediately after results are announced.
– You must live and work in India,
– You must have a Bachelors degree and/or three years experience in a Retail Bank,
– You must have an up-to-date CV.
Finalists will need to provide glowing references from their bank and proof of employment.
To be considering for the Cards and Payments scholarship, applicants will need to go complete a 2-step application process:
– Step 1: Answer the questions in the form on our website
– Step 2: Submit the essay-based question which will be emailed to each applicant after successful completion of step 1, and upload their CV
Applications must be received by midnight (UTC+00:00) on 23th April 2018. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
If you have any concerns or questions, please email email@example.com